Employment Offices in Madurai
Here Details about employement office in madurai
Address Details :
District Employment Exchange
Government ITI Campus, K Pudhur,
Madurai - 625007
Phone : +(91)-(452)-2566022
See Also : Other All District Employment Office Address and Phone Numbers
Map View :
View Larger Map
Here Details about employement office in madurai
Address Details :
District Employment Exchange
Government ITI Campus, K Pudhur,
Madurai - 625007
Phone : +(91)-(452)-2566022
See Also : Other All District Employment Office Address and Phone Numbers
Map View :
View Larger Map
How to renew
hai how to additional qualification reg
December 2013 I had registered the all qualification (new)in Madurai employment exchange, but no confirmation letter received till date.please send register card to my address .
I forgot to renew my degree in 2012. Is there any chance to renew my degree in online
I forgot to renew my degree in 2012. Is there any chance to renew my degree in online
I forgot to renew my degree in 2012. Is there any chance to renew in online