banner here

TNMA 2014 MBBS/BDS Admission Application

advertise here
TNMA 2014 MBBS/BDS Admission Application available places and Fee details

TNMA 2014 Tamil Nadu Medical Admission have conducted by Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu each and every Candidates who have seeking Admission from various Courses like (MBBS/BDS) included with Dental Nursing/Para-Medical Admission 2014 you may apply for this Admission through Online.

TNMA 2014 Medical Admission MBBS/BDS Application 
Dear Candidates who have want to Apply for this Admission you can Buy a TN Medical MBBS/BDS Application for following places. After got TNMA 2014 this Application you must fill it out and submit with respective fee amount before on Last Date.

Candidates who have studied from VIII Std to XII standard / Equivalent in Tamil Nadu need not enclose Nativity Certificate specified in the annexure. For details regarding notification and commencement of sale of application for MBBS/BDS 2014-15 Session visit the following websites.

In Total Of Seats available in TNMA 2014 was 100%. The 85% Of Seats are splited in to TNMA 2014 Medical Admission Remaining 15% Seats spited to National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Candidates. NEET Entrance Exam 2014 Seats for TNMA was 15%.

TNMA 2014 Counselling Procedure and important dates below.